Friday, April 13, 2012

Scentportable

Today my mom and I went SHOPPING!!! One of the stores we went to was Bath and Body Works and we both bought a SCENTPORTABLE for our cars. They have several different clip and go fragrance units to choose from and it was difficult picking just one. In the end I chose the strawberry but my mom's ladybug was super cute too! They also have several different fragrance refills to choose from as well. They had a sale where you could buy 4 for $20.00 or 6 for $24.00. I think my mom and I chose 6 things and split the cost. I was excited to get something cute for my car that will also make my car smell wonderful! I recommend that you all get one too!
You should check out the website and see the different fragrance units!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I checked them out online! Those are pretty cute!