Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Cell Phone Case

After I bought my new iPhone 4S, I decided that I needed a new cell phone case for it. Besides, my old iPhone case wasn't compatible with my new model. My old phone was more flat than the new one and I wanted something with a little more PIZAZZ anyway! I browsed the Internet and looked at some cases that were all bedazzled and then....I saw the ONE!!! It was perfect and I just had to have it. It's so me and it has just the right amount of glitz and glamor. I waited a week for it to arrive but it finally came last Saturday and I absolutely LOVE it! The model shows it with a black phone but it looks much better with my white one....so classy!
Front viewBack viewClose up of the bling!
Did I say I LOVE my new phone?

1 comment:

Kami said...

Are those Cherry Blossoms? That is really pretty! Even though it's pink...