Thursday, April 5, 2012

iPhone 4S

Today I bought a new iPhone 4S! I was so excited to buy a new phone that could do more stuff than my older iPhone. I'm both nervous and excited to use Siri. I haven't tried it yet because I've been busy downloading apps and getting my new phone in order. I was really nervous about today because I was worried that AT&T wouldn't let me get the new phone and keep my current plan. When I originally got my first iPhone with AT&T, they offered an unlimited data plan. Well, that plan is no longer available. To make an extremely long story short, I happened to notice that Sprint offered a totally unlimited everything plan for less than what I was paying at AT&T. So guess what? I switched over to Sprint and now I'll being saving $10 a month. It doesn't sound like much but I'm sure that 10 bucks will make a difference in the long run. It was quite the ordeal getting all my data transferred from my old phone to the new one (approximately 2 and a half hours of waiting in the Sprint store) but it finally got mostly accomplished. I did lose several pictures that were saved in a private vault app I had downloaded on the old phone, but it was probably for the best and probably about time that I let those pictures go anyway. Anywho, I'm excited to have my new phone and I hope that I won't have any problems with it. 2 of my siblings both have the iPhone 4S and we were able to use FaceTime and see each other while we talked on the phone with each other. It will be a good way for my parents to see their grandchildren while talking on the phone. Yeah!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So those pictures I thought I lost...found them! I just needed to re-download the app and there they were!!

Kami said...

Congrats on the new phone!! I have never had an iphone. In fact, our first i anything was an ipod nano that we got a couple months ago.

p.s. I've put Mr. Popper's Penguins movie on my to review list. I don't like Jim Carey, but I'll do it for you!