Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Black Dress

Because Macy's has a 90% black dress code, I own A LOT of black! After working for them for 2 years you can only imagine exactly how much I have. Not having much money to go on shopping sprees I just wear all my old black dresses to my 2 new jobs here. Just last week some of my favorite co-workers at Palais Royal were making fun of me for wearing so much black. I decided it was time to wear some color and so last night I pulled out a brown, coral and cream colored skirt. My co-workers were so shocked and thought I looked beautiful. It was fun wearing some color for a change. I guess I'll need to wear color a little more often.

1 comment:

Kami said...

That is a pretty strict dress code. I never noticed Macy's did that before. I'm going to have to look at the employee's clothes next time I'm in there.