Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why, Why, WHY???

Why do men have to be so clueless and oblivious to women's needs? Why do we have to be so blunt with them? Why do I have to get to the point of tears to get my point across? I was married for 4 years and my ex-husband was a pretty good guy for the most part but sometimes I had to cry to get him to do what I needed! The guy I'm dating now is just like all the other men I have been with....clueless and oblivious to my needs. Whenever he needs anything I am always there for him. I drop whatever I am doing to help him out whenever he needs something. Why can't he do the same for me? 90% of the time he makes me completely happy but that other 10% is miserable. I literally have to spell everything out for him before he understands why I'm disappointed with him. Luckily he gets it in the end but I wish I didn't have to be so witchy to him to get what I want. Why are men so weird?


3 comments:

The Carlsens said...

I have just learned that you have to flat out tell them before everyone gets too frustrated. Unfortantly men and women are so different that things just have to be spelled out. I don't think any man can read a women's mind. If there was he would a million wifes! : )

Kami said...

ha ha ha ha ha. I think a lot of women can sympathize with you. Men just don't get it. I think it's because men just think about their own needs most of the time.

Melanie said...

Men are very logical, that's all there is to it. I gave up trying to be subtle, I just tell the hubbs what I want for x holiday and I get it. As hard as it is, just try thinking like a man. Less fun but oh well, less headache too.