Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Easter

I have been super busy with work this week and I haven't had much time to blog. That and I don't have my own computer so I have to use my room-mates when she isn't writing a paper or doing homework of some sort.
I hope everyone had a good Easter Holiday on Sunday!
Mine was pretty good for the most part.
I recently started seeing this guy and I wanted to impress him by cooking dinner. I thought it would be more fun to cook dinner with my room-mate and feed our men. Both our boys agreed to let us cook for them. I was really excited and really nervous at the same time. The guy I'm seeing, who will remain nameless, has never met any of my friends. In fact, I haven't met any of his friends either. We kinda want to keep each other to ourselves for awhile. So I was nervous to actually do something with him where other people would be involved.
My room-mate, Alicia, and I decided we would make Pot Roast and have salad and rolls as our side dishes. We started the roast before church BUT neither one of us knew how to change the temperature on the crock pot and so our roast simmered on LOW for the majority of the day. I was feeling really emotional that morning (stupid female hormones) and ended up going to my "kinda" boyfriends apartment to spend Easter in his arms. That was comforting. You have no idea how much I needed that. I got to see my kitty too! We ended up heading back to my apartment around 7:30 that night and we had a delightful dinner all together. Everyone got along really well and the food ended up tasting just fine.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I'm glad you had a nice Easter. I would like to meet this dude. Maybe we can double date or something. Unless it is weird for you. I totally understand if it would be weird, but I think it's great you have someone to lean on.