Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crazy Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't have a favorite

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes

4 .Do you plan outfits? Sadly I used to. Not so much anymore but sometimes I will think of something while I'm still in bed

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Happy


6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My cell phone

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Neither

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was walking through an apartment I was interested in renting


9. Did you meet anybody new today? The cashier at Petsmart?

10. What are you craving right now? Wheat Thins

11. Do you floss? Not as much as I should

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage Patch

13. When was the last time you talked on aim? I don't

14. Are you emotional? I was this morning when I woke up


15. Would you dance to the taco song? WTF?


16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Can't remember if I have or not

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it

18. Do you like your hair? Sometimes. I mostly like it when I get it done professionally. I love the color my hair dresser makes it.

19. Do you like yourself? Most of the time


20. Have you ever met a celebrity? I don't think I have or I would remember


21. Do you like cottage cheese? I don't eat it much but I do like it


22. What are you listening to right now? An episode of Weeds in the background


23. How many countries have you visited? Never left the one I live in


24. Are your parents strict? More sheltering than strict. My parents were pretty cool but then again I was a pretty good kid.


25. Would you go sky diving? Don't really want to die that way so...No


26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No

27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? The Rhinestone bling bling on my cat's collar
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes, the one at Disneyland, and I have been to a few temples.


30. Do you rent movies often? On a weekly basis

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? Not in school right now

32. Have you made a prank phone call? I think I did with some friends when I was a young child


33. Do you own a gun? Not personally

34. Can you count backwards from 74? I'm sure I could if I tried

35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Either myself or Carlos


36. Brown or white eggs? I usually buy white eggs but I have had brown before

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Not really my thing

38. Ever been on a train? Not a real one


39. Like the person your dating? Yes.

40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes


41. Are you too forgiving? With the guy I'm dating...YES! With other people...not always!


42. Do you use chap stick? I'm addicted. My lips don't produce moisture on their own anymore. I used to keep a chap stick in every room in my old apartment.


43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? School and work

44. Can you use chop sticks? Nope

45. Ever have cream puffs? Yes....delicious

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I can't remember if I did or not. I might have watched parts of it


47. What was the last question you asked? Can't recall

48. What was the last CD you bought? The Twilight soundtrack

49. Boys or girls? I'm attracted to men but I want to have a little girl when I get pregnant. Not sure what the question was asking...


50. What is your bus number for school? It would be pretty sad if I rode a bus still. I think my bus number when I was a little girl was 422! What a memory I have!


51. Is your hair curly? No, wavy and frizzy. It sucks!!


52. Last time you cried? This morning

53. Ever walked into a wall? Sadly I have. There is a wall at work that everyone walks into. It is pretty funny.


54. Do looks matter? I'm going to say YES!! It isn't all that matters but it is important.

56. Have you ever slapped someone? I think I have...or maybe I imagined it....I can't remember

57. Favorite time of the year? Currently I'm hating April with all this rain and wind but I would have to say that I love summer cause it is warm and sunny and that makes me smile.


58. Favorite color? Pink, red, pastel yellow, and light blue!!!

59. Are you sarcastic? Yes...I can be hard to read sometimes

60. Do you have any tattoos? No

61. The last person you held hands with? Carlos

62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes I fall asleep with it on but I turn it off when I wake up


63. Where was your default picture taken at? Not sure what that is about

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Can't think of 3 people but I do hate Nic Delgado, the Macy's Store Manager!!!! He is a sexist pig!


65. Do you like your life right now? I just had a divorce so things are better and worse...

66. How often do you talk on the phone? I HATE talking on the phone....I love texting though

67. What is your favorite animal? Cats but I like ferrets and cute dogs

68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Cat treats, a pink kitty collar, a mouse toy with catnip inside and cat shampoo and conditioner.....all for my new baby, Kitty!!! I would have bought her the whole store but I will have to wait until pay day for that.

69. Do you have good vision? Almost perfect!! The one thing I'm grateful for about my body.

70. Can you hula hoop? I was the master when I was a little girl but I'm not so good anymore.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? That is a tough question....and I don't care to answer it

72. Do you have a job? A lame one....I hate Nic

73. Can you handle the truth? I don't know about handle it but I would prefer the truth over a lie even if the truth hurts


74. What are you wearing? Sweats!! I love to lounge on my day off!


75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes...funny story actually.....when I was in Elementary school my mom walked with me out the door to say good bye before I walked to the bus stop....and my little brother (who was a toddler and just barely learning how to open doors) shut the door and locked it. My mom was in her night gown and didn't want to go to the neighbors so she broke the kitchen window and I crawled through to open the door for my mom.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Fun! You should write a blog with pictures of your new kitty!

Melanie said...

Haha! I could totally see your mom doing that :-) She cracks me up.