Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Five years ago today, Grant and I went on our first date! How sweet! Our first date was this huge group date with other couples from our Singles Ward. We went bowling and I remember it being really fun. I had made arrangements with Grants friend to invite some people and pair them up. I, of course, was paired with Grant but this other girl in the group kept leaving her partner and coming onto Grant. I remember being a little jealous of this girl because I thought she was way prettier than me. Grants friend told me that he, Grant, was interested in me but I didn't believe him. I asked his friend how he knew this and he said that Grant told him that he liked the blonde wearing the red shirt. I was wearing a red shirt and I'm blonde but so was this other girl. I finally believed that Grant liked me when he called me the next day to go on another date. Since Grant and I are trying to cut back on our spending I thought it would be fun to play a few games of bowling tonight with our Nintendo Wii! Happy Anniversary Honey!

4 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

sounds like fun. isn't it fun to look back and remember little things like that. of late i have been having all kinds of flashbacks of different dates and things that i did with Michelle when we were just little and it always put a smile on my face ;) hope you had a great anniversary

blaine and michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a great way to celebrate.

Kami said...

Sounds like fun! I bet that other girl wasn't half as pretty.

Marilyn said...

I never knew about your first date. Thanks for sharing.