Monday, October 27, 2008

Witch-A-Palooza


On Saturday October 18, 2008 I went to Witch-A-Palooza with my husband, sister and her husband. It was a night full of Halloweenish entertainment and music. We ate a chicken dinner and watched the Gardner Village witches sing and play!
Grant and me!
*Cute couple*
My sister, Becky, and her sweet hubby Brenn.
Becky being goofy with the bread.
Me posing for the camera!
The stage.
The table centerpiece!
We were at a table with 5 or 6 other ladies that all dressed up in witch costumes. They were really loud and crazy but really nice. We were a little worried that they would get carried away because most of them ordered alcoholic drinks but they surprisingly remained calm!
Sisters....sisters.....there were never such devoted sisters.....
After the food and entertainment we went for a short walk through Gardner Village to see some of the Halloween decorations!
It was a fun evening and I enjoyed spending some time out with my sister and the hubbies. Next year we want to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner!

4 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Looks like it was fun! So the tags, you just copy and paste to your blog but fill in your answers. It was meant for you so if you have a minute do it. : )

Kami said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Murder mystery party sounds cool. We should find one next year and go together.

You are so photogenic. I'm so jealous. I have never seen a bad picture of you, EVER!

blaine and michelle said...

Looks like so much fun. Everything in Utah is so festive.

Marilyn said...

Wow, that really looks like fun. I've always wanted to go to Gardner Village during Halloween. Spooky stuff, shopping, food...what else do you want? I agree with Kami, you look beautiful, as usual.