Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boondocks

Last night Grant and I went to Boondocks for a company dinner and some fun. Grant's work was doing a fundraiser for United Way. We donated some money in hopes of winning some prizes from the drawings. We didn't win anything but we still had some fun. We played some arcade games resulting in 68 tickets earned.
One of the games we played was House of the Dead 4.

I wanted to get a cute little stuffed animal with our tickets but we were short about 500 tickets. Instead we got some Airheads (candy) and some Smarties.

We raced on the Go-Carts and did some laser tag before we went home. It was freezing outside and my hands froze completely from the Go-Carts. I had a really hard time undoing the seat buckle.
We had a really fun time and it was nice to meet some of the people that Grant works with.

2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

That sounds like so much fun! It's so funny that it's cold there -- it is just starting to be tolerable to be outside here.

Kami said...

That sounds like fun. I love Boondocks. David and I liked the laser tag a lot. Too bad it was sooo cold though. I love the house of the dead pic.