Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

On Friday October 24, 2008 Grant and I went to a Halloween Party at one of our friends houses. They do a party every year and I have only been able to go to some of them. This year I was able to go. It is always fun to see friends and family especially when most dress up. My mom was never into the whole costume thing so I was a ballerina EVERY YEAR!!!! (I was a ballerina for years and had old recital costumes to wear for Halloween). As an adult I have a HUGE desire to dress up but everything is so skanky or cheap looking. Plus I'm really picky and I want to look fabulous so I just don't dress up. My in-laws have some stuff in storage so Grant and I raided their stuff and came up with this........
Grant found this ugly mask and orange wig! Tah Dah!! And I found a pink sombrero that was Grant's little sisters when she was about 5. I thought it fit pretty good. Me and my peanut head!
Here is the host family: Justin and Jenny Furr and their two sons Michael and Wesley. I loved the whole Renaissance theme. Wesley was a dragon and Michael was a knight. Michael didn't want to wear his armor but I was able to take a quick picture of him while he was wearing it.
So cute! Jenny is so creative!

My in-laws are pretty sexy as hippies!! They won the best dressed couple prize!

Hot Rocker Chick!!!
Corinne is my mother-in-laws bff! She had these really long glittery eyelashes! You can't see them in the picture but they were hot!
Boo!!!
Jenny found this board and had the great idea to make these ghosts!
It was a fun party and I plan to dress up next year.

3 comments:

Kami said...

Cool. I love the raided costumes!

Marilyn said...

Great post about the party. Hope you can come to Nana's tomorrow for her Jewelry Show. She said you can pick out your xmas gift.

blaine and michelle said...

I can't believe that little pink sombrero fits you! It looks great. We're sad we missed the party.