Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm Worried

I don't have the luxury of having my cell phone on me when I'm working either of my jobs. After working a LONG 8 1/2 hour shift I grabbed my belongings from my locker and headed out the door. I noticed that I had 9 text messages from Carlos! I started reading through them and he was basically saying that he needed to talk to me about something urgent. I noticed that his last text was sent about 5 minutes prior to my checking the messages. I quickly sent him a message apologizing for not responding sooner and asking what he needed to talk to me about. It has been over an hour and he hasn't responded. I'm starting to worry cause he wouldn't have sent me 9 messages if it wasn't urgent. Now he isn't talking to me at all. I have to go to my other job in 30 minutes and I won't be available till late tonight if he needs to talk. Maybe I'm just being paranoid or I'm extra hormonal or something but I'm freaking out about this. I hope that everything is okay and that I'll hear from him sooner than later. I wish I knew what it was that he needed to talk to me about anyway!!!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I hope he gets back to you! Such suspense!