Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Want To Be Your Friend

While watching some of my favorite shows, I've gotten to see a side of some people that I think are really cool. I've decided that if it were possible I would love to be friends with some of these people!
David Bromstad
David is a designer on the HGTV series Color Splash. His work is absolutely brilliant and I would love to be his assistant someday. He amazes me every show. Not only is he an excellent designer but he is always upbeat and smiling. You can't help but smile when David is on. I like David because I think we have similar personalities. Overall I just think he is a fun character and I would love to be his friend.
Evan Lysacek
We should all know that Evan won the Men's Figure Skating gold medal at the Vancouver Olympics. He was a real champ and I was so excited when I heard he was doing Dancing With The Stars. I voted him all the way to the finals where he came in second place. While watching the show I came to realize that he and I also have similar personalities. He would just crack me up with some of the things he would say in his rehearsals with Anna. I would love to be his friend too!
Flo

Recognize Flo, the Progressive Girl? I just love these commercials and she is the reason why.
Every sales person should be just like Flo in my opinion. She always puts a smile on my face. Wouldn't you want to be her friend too?

I'm sure there are more but these are the 3 that have really stuck out in my mind lately!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I think Evan has a cute personality. He is really genuine and nice. I think Flo is funny too. This was fun post!