Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lucky You

Last month I made mention that I've been writing in my journal which keeps me from writing more blog posts. I've gotten lazy in the last few years (probably from not being in school) and I prefer to type over write. So my journal writing is currently in the computer and not in a notebook or something similar. I went to write in my journal tonight and it would not write down anything. I finally discovered that the Microsoft Office I've been using is only a demo and it's expired. So I won't be able to use it again until I've purchased the dang thing. Since I'm not able to write my thoughts in my journal tonight...I'm blogging them!
Lucky You!
(my faithful readers)
I had a REALLY rough weekend. Carlos texted me on Saturday and told me that he met Amanda Seyfried at the Gym. She was probably in Utah filming for Big Love.
*I don't want to post a picture of her so google the stupid girl if you have no idea who I'm talking about*
She told him that she thought he was a "hot piece!" She also told him that she was seeing someone (but we all know that really means nothing to some people, especially celebs). They made arrangements to go out for drinks that night. He told me she was way frumpy but he would still sleep with her just to tell people that he had. What guy wouldn't sleep with a hot celeb if they had the opportunity? I mean really??
If you read a few posts back (He Infuriates Me) you would know that Carlos keeps nothing from me. I've begged him not to tell me about his line of women but he tells me anyway. I cried all day Sunday because I was scared of getting a text from him saying what happened with Amanda. Not only that, but what if they really had slept together? How am I supposed to compete with a celebrity? I wanted to die on Sunday, figuratively speaking of course.
After I spent several hours crying over this man, I finally decided that I would shed no more tears for him. So far I've been doing pretty well this week. I was getting a little worried because I wasn't hearing from him when he usually texts me everyday. I thought that the silence was a for sure confirmation of his sex filled weekend with the celeb. I thought that perhaps he was feeling guilty for what he had done. He finally wrote me today and he started to talk about the drama in his life. I stopped him in his tracks and begged that he not tell me about is sex filled weekend. He told me that he didn't have any sex over the weekend and that he spent it with his son. Phew.....I can finally relax. He actually asked me if I would look for employment for him in Texas. Wow, right?
Brandon talked with me today too!
*I was actually talking to both boys at the same time...craziness!*
Brandon and I used to have really nice conversations and they sorta just stopped. We really haven't spoken most of the month of May. I wrote him today and asked why we don't talk anymore. He basically told me that he wanted me to initiate more of our conversations. Here I thought I was doing all the initiating and he feels it's the other way around. I guess I better try a little harder. He also told me that he's just been really stressed and working really hard lately.
Overall, it was nice hearing from both my boys today. I'm glad that they both had nice things to say to me today too!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Whoa! Does that mean Carlos is moving to Texas?

I wonder how many celebs are really frumpy in person? It would be interesting to know.