Wednesday, May 19, 2010

He Infuriates Me

Why did I agree to stay friends with Carlos when we broke up? I know why I did but it's become a curse more than anything. He misses me and wishes were still together but enough time has passed since our breakup and several women are trying to get with him now. I'm not there for him to date and he's starting to get lonely. He's agreed to several dates with different women lately and he tells me all about them. I've already asked him more than once to keep his love/dating/women life to himself when talking to me. For some reason he doesn't understand what that means cause I get to hear about a new woman everyday!!! WTF??? He thinks it's OK to talk to me about this stuff cause we're "friends" and that's what friends do. I'm better off not knowing about those parts of his life. I just keep digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole that will eventually drown me.
*Screams*
I wish I could just disappear from life for a little while. I don't know for how long but the present is sucking the life out of me!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

you do realize he's doing it to invoke jealousy in you. Sounds like he is succeeding. He wants to feel like even though he doesn't have you that he is still desirable. If you were dating someone locally, you'd probably do the same thing. It's a human nature thing.