Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Virginian

My parents are huge western fans and they have been watching this western series from the 1960's called The Virginian. They started talking about the show when they came to Utah to get me. I've never liked westerns so I didn't really care to watch the show. They told me that one of the characters was named Trampas and that he was really good looking. My mom told me that I would really like Trampas if I gave the show a try. After we got back to Texas I decided to give The Virginian a shot. The first episode I watched was really boring and I didn't even think Trampas was all that good looking. My parents watched the show everyday and I would sit on the couch and work on the computer and occasionally pop my head up to see what was going on in the show. I really thought that the show was boring and didn't know what my parents liked so much about it.
After watching a few episodes, I finally watched one that I thought was really good. Out of nowhere I've become addicted to the show. Everyday we sit together and watch The Virginian while we eat dinner. My favorite part of the day is when I get to watch The Virginian with my parents. I think that I've started to get to know the characters a little, and that has helped me to enjoy it. My mom's favorite character by far is Trampas, but I would have to say that my favorite character is The Virginian played by James Drury.
He sure is a beautiful man and he has a very sexy and low voice.
I also like Steve Hill played by Gary Clarke.

My mom doesn't like Steve but I think he is hot. Not quite as hot as The Virginian...but pretty close. I'd choose him over Trampas whose is played by Doug McClure.

It's not a very good picture of him but he still isn't as hot as the other two.

There are several other characters but these are the main ones that we like.

There are our boys, a bunch of 1960's hunks!! Ooo lah lah!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

ha ha ha ha! I can't even imagine you watching a really old western show. That is really funny. I haven't even heard of this show. Maybe I'll look it up.