Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh, The Security


I get paid every two weeks with both of my jobs. The nice thing is that they pay on different weeks, so it's like I get paid every week. I signed up for direct deposit at both the jobs but it takes a couple of paychecks before the direct deposit works. At Palais Royal they don't do paper checks at all. They do this stupid pay card thingy that really sucks. Since my direct deposit hasn't gone through yet, my money is on some stupid pay card. I hate it! Since they call me in to work on my days off, I haven't had the time to go to the bank and see if they can transfer the money from the card to my actual account. I'm super annoyed cause I can't pay my bills with this stupid card. At least at Gymboree they give me a paper check until the direct deposit works. I was finally able to deposit some money in my account and it feels so amazing to have money in my account now. I should be able to start paying my own bills next month. Yeah!! Time to get out of debt.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Yay! I have never heard of anyone getting paid on a card. That is really weird.

Melanie said...

Horray! I miss that high of getting paid for the work I did sometimes. I need to come visit you for reals, what a lame friend I am!