Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Survived

I survived working a 12 hour day today!!! I worked from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. with less than an hour break. I was dreading today more than anything. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be. I'm used to being on my toes from working at Macy's. The shoe department always kept me busy and I'm grateful that I was experienced with that type of work to keep me going with my jobs today. However, it felt amazing sitting down on the couch when I got home. I'm looking forward to going to sleep in a few. My pillow feels so soft and plush....mmm! I think my next weeks schedules are going to be better than today's was!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Oh man! I think I would die, especially in retail. Don't your feet just kill you? You must have awesome shoes.

Jana said...

Great job!! 12 hour shifts are never fun!! Glad you survived it! :)