Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where Am I Supposed To Be?

HERE!!
Where is "here" exactly?
Atlanta, GA that's where!!
Yes, I was supposed to go to Atlanta to visit Brandon this weekend!
Did it happen?
No!!!
We've been planning this trip since August 21. Well, last Thursday on the 30th, he contacted me and told me that he unexpectedly needed to take his dog to the vet and that he wouldn't have enough money to buy my plane ticket. I offered to pay for half the ticket (even though I didn't have the money) and he said, "NOOOO, NOOOO, NO" to that. He told me that we would figure something else out and that I needed to save my money for school (which is true). We're both bummed by this outcome but I can't be mad. Unexpected expenses happen all the time....I'm learning that the hard way.
I was really looking forward to seeing him and getting out for a bit. I've done nothing for myself all year. My daily routine is school, work, study, work, study, school....etc!!!
On the positive side of things: I have an Algebra test next week and now I have a full 3 days off both jobs for studying!!! I've been doing math for the past 5 hours straight. Sheesh! I'll do some more tomorrow I guess.
I just hope that Brandon and I will be able to get together again before too long!

No comments: