Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Too Much Algebra

My next College Algebra test is in two days and I spent almost my entire weekend studying and preparing for this test. Can I just say the my brain hurts? Cause it does!! I don't think that I can look at another graph, equation, or form at all. My brain can't even focus anymore. I think I'll take a break and not look at another problem till tomorrow!! I think my brain is trying to tell me to take a break from math for awhile. I'm pretty confident about this material and so I think I should just rest and relax. I don't want to go into algebra overload!!
PS: Can anyone tell me what form is shown in the picture above?
It's the slope intercept form....math overload!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Slope intercept was one of my least favorite equations. I enjoyed doing the quadradic one.

I would suggest getting lots and lots of rest too. One part of studying is resting up and getting enough to eat and drink. Studies have shown that people do better on tests when they have had a snack and a drink of water right before.

GOOD LUCK!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the advice!!! I've just been taking it easy today. I'll probably study a little more before bed. I'll take a snack too!!