Monday, September 27, 2010

Yeah :-) Ugh :-(

I got a 100 on my Interior Design test tonight!!

I'm so excited and proud of myself. I really wasn't nervous about this test. Last week the teacher gave us all the answers for the questions on the test so that studying would be minimal. To me it was a piece of cake. The teacher even let us study for the first 30 minutes of class. I didn't need that time to study but I guess some of my classmates did.


I'm a STRESSED out mess!!
My parents have the most ancient computer known to mankind and the dang thing doesn't work most of the time. My laptop isn't even all that reliable some times either. We got out of class an hour early tonight so I decided it would be wise for me to get a head start on writing some of my analysis' for my Principles and Elements Notebook. We usually leave my parents computer turned on because it takes FOREVER to start up. I noticed that it was turned off so I pushed the on button and decided to get ready for bed while the stupid fossil started up. When I was done getting ready I went into the computer room and the computer was doing all sorts of weird stuff and making noises. I called my dad upstairs to see if he could fix the problem.
Nope!!!
I really couldn't tell you what the problem was.
I had a heated conversation with my dad about the importance of me having a reliable computer while I'm in college.
(They've already had to purchase a new printer which I hope arrives by the end of the week so I can print my papers for my project).
We've ended up rebooting the entire system which I guess means we are going to lose EVERYTHING!!!
This really sucks cause I've already put in several hours of this project just on the computer alone. I'll have to start over on the entire written portion of my project. I'm not a happy camper.
I just hope that my dad can fix the computer and that I'll be able to work on my project all day Wednesday like I originally planned!!
Please pray that everything will work out so I can get this project done and turned in on time. And that printer better arrive by Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Good job on your test!

That really sucks! You might want to get a jump drive. You could store all your school papers and stuff on it, and then you'll never lose it. Plus, you could work on your stuff wherever there is a computer handy. Good luck with the project!