Friday, September 10, 2010

What Now?

Dear Faithful readers of my blog,
I must apologize for dragging you into and possibly boring you with my personal life and boy drama! This is my blog where I can write about whatever I choose and unfortunately for you you get to read about my problems since I have nowhere else to go with my thoughts!! Read on if you must.
~Kristin~
On Tuesday I posted that I was leaning more towards getting with Brandon than Carlos. Today...I'm leaning towards Carlos!!
Crazy, huh?
Trust me....I know!!!
Carlos texted me again today and told me how much he missed me and was thinking of me. He also sent me a text stating that everything was falling into place and he still wants to be with me. We didn't discuss anything because he didn't want to jinx the situation. ;-p
Now I'm extremely confused and don't know what to do, yet again.
I'm not asking for advice but I needed to express myself.
Only time will tell!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Wow...stressful. Good luck! I hope you decide on the right one, and really hope you don't get hurt.