Thursday, September 9, 2010

34-4-10

What do these numbers mean to you?
Probably nothing!
To me....these numbers are the combination for the lock I had for my dance locker Freshman year of High School!!!

On my first day of work at Palais Royal I was assigned a lock and locker. It was kinda stressful trying to memorize my employee number(s) and a lock combination but I got it by the end of the day. BUT for some reason I ALWAYS put 35-4-10 in my lock before I realize it isn't the right combo. I tried really hard to think why these 3 numbers kept coming to me and then I realized it was an old combo from the high school days. I can't believe that I actually remember that combo. I don't remember any of the other combos I had through the locker years but that one. I think it's kinda funny. Everyday I have to remind myself of the combo I'm actually using these days. What ever happened to that lock? I think I left it on my employee locker when I left Burlington Coat Factory back in 2005.
Wow!

1 comment:

Kami said...

You have a good memory. I don't remember any of my locker combos.