Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tetris

Back in the day when Tetris was new, my parents loved to play the game. My little brother bought my parents a Wii for Christmas and downloaded Tetris Party for them to play. My dad couldn't remember how to play the game and so we had to teach them how when they came to Utah. After my parents were able to remember how to play the game, they would play it all day! I would play a little but would get bored after about an hour. But I always wanted to be involved and so I would try to enjoy playing the game. I wasn't very good to begin with but I started to improve. After we got to Texas and got all settled in, we started playing Tetris again. Without my sister and brother here to stomp us, I am now the undefeated leader. We play almost everyday and I win most of the games. I have found that I actually enjoy playing it now and I sometimes dream in Tetris. Pretty lame....but I see moves in my sleep. I even tried a online game and found that I still need to improve. Anyway, I just thought I would share my new found love in the game of Tetris!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

There's a game for the Super Nintendo I think it is called Tetris Attack, my brother Robert and I used to play this one all summer long together. It was quite a trip. Good memories. He's still way better than me, always has been at any tetris game.

Kami said...

fun! we have that too. maybe we can play sometime.