Saturday, November 13, 2010

More Good Grades

Work and school have been really insane lately and I haven't really had much time for blogging. I have received a few more good grades in both my classes. On my last Algebra test I received a 102 which was the ONLY "A" in the whole class. There were 2 "B's" and 2 "C's" and the rest of the class failed. Most of the class ended up dropping the class after we got those tests back. On Thursday the class was so small!
However, my 100 streak ended in my Interior Design class :(
I received a 99 on my furniture board. Not a bad grade but not a perfect one either. There was a small minuscule spec of glue that she counted off for. She told us from here on out she would deduct points for little things like not being able to cut a straight line, showing glue, frayed edges on our boards etc....
She told us that no one got a perfect score so I'm thinking that my 99 was the best in the class. I've officially been labeled "Miss Overachiever" from some of my classmates.
I'm so proud of myself especially in my Algebra class. I've now got a 105, 110, 110, and 102 on my four tests. Now I just have to keep doing my homework and hope that I do well on my final. I think it's impossible for me to NOT get an "A" in that class now!! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

99 is still pretty amazing. Good job on all your good scores!!