Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Want

Earlier today I was thinking of some of the things that I wanted to either learn or wanted to do and I thought it would be fun to make a list of them and share. I hope I can remember most of them cause I thought of quite a few.
  • I want to learn how to ride a horse
  • I want to learn how to shoot a gun
  • I want to learn how to box (just some cool moves)
  • I want to learn how to drive a stick shift
  • I want to learn the Argentine Tango, Rumba and Viennese Waltz
  • I want to learn the dance Beyonce does in her music video All the Single Ladies
  • I want to go on a hot air balloon ride
  • I want to go on a hike through some beautiful canyons
  • I want to learn how to rock climb

The list seemed so much longer earlier but this is all I can remember. Just wanted to share that and hopefully I can accomplish some of these things.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Too bad you live in Texas now cause I could teach you how to shoot a gun. This is a really cool idea. I might have to steal it for my blog. You always have cool blogs. I want to learn how to drive a stick shift too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't.

Melanie said...

I find driving stick is just more stressful, lol. But it's nice to know how. There are enough people here in Texas with guns someone can teach you to shoot a gun I'm sure! I don't want to learn, they are scary.