Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Think He Missed Me

John Doe and I don't seem to talk much anymore. We basically ran out of things to say to each other and since we don't have the privilege of hanging out it complicates our situation. We went from talking all day every day to talking every couple of days to talking once every couple of weeks. I was beginning to think that he had changed his mind about me and didn't want to get involved anymore. On the 10th of this month I finally confronted him about it when I couldn't take the silence any longer. He told me that the silence meant nothing and that he still thought about me and planned on coming to visit. I guess men just think differently than we sensitive women do. I need that constant reassurance and when I wasn't hearing from him I thought he had changed his mind. I was relieved to know that he still felt the same way. I've tried to give him space cause I don't want to be an annoying female. I had hoped that he would come to me when he was ready to talk. Almost a week and half has gone by since we last spoke and I was planning on contacting him tomorrow. To my surprise he contacted me today while I was at work. I can't believe he actually contacted me and my heart sure went pitter pat. He commented that I disappeared on him. I think someone was starting to miss me!!! What do you think?

1 comment:

Kami said...

Beautiful picture!

Men are weird. I think it's a sure sign of interest that he contacted you though and asked about it.