Sunday, July 4, 2010

Whoop Whoop!!

I have been working my butt off in this drawing class that I'm taking this summer.
My professor told the class on the first day that most of us would get a "C" in the class and that she only gave an "A" to the truly exceptional students.
I received a 75 on my first homework assignment for the class and I was thinking, "She wasn't kidding when she said most of us would get a "C" in this class!"
After that I decided that I was really going to have to work hard to pass this class. To my surprise, I've been doing an outstanding job. My three assignments given after that first one received an 80, 88, and 85!!
I was super stoked to get some "B's" in this kick butt drawing class.
I have done two pieces of work this semester (My lost and found edges piece and the bathroom composition) that have gotten great critiques from the teacher and the class. I was crossing my fingers and just hoping that I would get at least a 90 on one of them. To my great astonishment, I received a 95 on my lost and found edges assignment and.....get this......a
100
on my bathroom composition!!
Outstanding!!!
I hope I can keep up on this "A" streak. I don't think I will but I don't think I'll get anything less than an 80 from this point on.
Whoop Whoop!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Woo! Congrats! I'm excited for you!