Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Clive Owen

So Grant downloaded Shoot 'Em Up and Sin City for me to see and I finally watched them. I didn't care for either movie actually. Sorry Clive!

Shoot 'Em Up was so unrealistic and kinda gross. The story was dumb and I didn't care for the characters. The action involving Clive was pretty cool but overall the movie was dumb and I didn't care for it. Don't waste your time to see this movie!

Sin City was lame. The movie is based on a Graphic Novel, which is an adult comic book, called Sin City by Frank Miller. The movie was just weird and didn't make much sense. The movie had 3 different stories going on and Clive was only in one. It went from one story to the other and they didn't really mesh well. This movie didn't do it for me. The movie was just dirty and messed up.

I really like Clive Owen and I'm sad that these movies sucked! If I had to recommend a Clive Owen film in would have to be King Arthur! This is the movie that got me into him.
King Arthur didn't get the greatest reviews because people were expecting the whole "Sword and the Stone" thing. This movie was based on what historians believe to be the true story behind King Arthur. I loved it!!!!!!! King Arthur was a great man and I think Clive did a great job portraying him. If you are sensitive to blood, gore and violence then don't see the Director's Cut.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I've heard Sin City is pretty dumb. Too bad both movies were a let down. I hate that.

Marilyn said...

I don't plan to see either movie, but thanks for the warning.