Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Tag 8 things,

8 T.V. shows I like to watch

1. Dancing With The Stars
2. Fringe
3. The Simpsons
4. Seinfeld
5. Family Guy
6. The Nanny
7. Smallville
8. Lost

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Went to work
2. Yelled at a co-worker for not doing something he was supposed to do Monday night
3. Went to a Nintendo Wii party
4. Kicked butt on all Wii games played
5. Ate pizza for dinner
6. Watched Simpsons before bed
7. Watched Family guy right after The Simpsons
8. Went to bed

8 places I like to eat

1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. The Lionhouse Bakery
3. Applebees
4. P.F. Changs
5. Papacitos (that's in Texas)
6. Olive Garden
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Sonic

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Grant's promotion
2. Buying a house
3. Starting a family
4. Getting a kitten
5. My raise next year
6. The Nutcracker Ballet
7. Me not working anymore
8. Twilight the movie (2 more weeks)

8 Things on my wish list

1. A brand new house
2. A baby
3. Grant's promotion
4. A kitten
5. Starting ballet again
6. Trying ballroom dance
7. Something personal
8. Something else personal

4 People I tag

1. Jenny
2. Ashley
3. Alicia
4. Jana

1 comment:

Kami said...

Way to kick butt in the video game world!! It's fun to beat the boys!