Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Macy's


For those of you who don't know I work for Macy's in the Womens clothing department. I had my one year anniversary there on August 14, 2008. Where am I going with this? Well..... today I had an interview for a better paying postion with the company and I got the job! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I will be working in the Womens Shoe Department making commission!! Commission? Don't freak out!! I still get paid my same hourly rate, but I will get paid 3% commission ontop of that. I could be making anywhere from $100+ a paycheck depending on my sales. Christmas is going to be great on the paycheck. This was an answer to our prayers. We might be able to start saving for a house now!!




1 comment:

Kami said...

Congrats Kristin!! I'm so happy for you. I have needing some new shoes, maybe I'll stop by and help you out.