Monday, August 25, 2008

GBA Bowser Castle 3

GBA Bowser Castle 3 is my favorite Mario Kart race in the whole wide world. I could play it over and over and over again and I would still love it just the same. I had Grant video tape me playing this level in time trial mode. I had 2 practice races on the course before the taping and I made 2 new records for both. I was really nervous for the taping but I ended up making a new record that I can't even beat. I tried to beat it 5 times after we taped it and I still can't beat the record I made on the tape. It surprises me how I can't beat my own record. I will get ahead of my ghost and out of nowhere my ghost zooms past me. What the heck!! I'm just glad that my record was taped. You will see that on the first lap, Mario (Grant's ghost), starts faster than me but I end up passing him soon after the start and I totally obliterate him. Poor Grant...just kidding, "Eat my dust loser!!"








That's My Girl!!


P.S. The clicking sound in the background of the video
is me working my magic on the joystick!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Grant would like me to add that his ghost is old and that he could probably do it faster now!

Kami said...

LOL...poor Spoonge.

David Furr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Furr said...

Wow, it looks like you and Kami pretty much have the same taste in Mario Kart Wii... Kami's favortie level is GBA Bowser Castle 3, and one of her favorite racers is Roalina. Fun times! Good job on rockin' that course!

Kami said...

It's true. I love Bowser Castle 3. I always vote for it when we play online. It's so much fun!! I like Rosalina cause she knocks people around, but she isn't fat like the other fat people.

blaine and michelle said...

Yay for blogging! I'm so excited you guys have a blog now too! Beware -- it's addictive!

Anonymous said...

First of all, I would like to say that you are utterly obsessed with this game, but other than that, I do have the distinct ability to say that I have beaten you on this course fair and square so...good job otherwise.

Kristin said...

Excuse me Mr. Tenorman, but you only beat me because I got spiked 3 times and the third one knocked me into the lava. That is why!!!!