Sunday, April 7, 2013

Meatballs And Mashed Potatoes

Meal #6: Meatballs And Mashed Potatoes

2 cups water
1 container (8 oz.) au jus concentrate
3 Tbls cornstarch
24 frozen cooked meatballs (about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
2 cups hot mashed potatoes

1.  Mix water, au jus concentrate and cornstarch in 3-quart saucepan.  Stir in meatballs, onion and bell pepper.  Heat to boiling.
2.  Reduce heat to medium.  Cover and cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
3.  Serve meatballs over mashed potatoes.

My Review

I've made this recipe before, but I thought it was time to make it again and give it a review.  I love this recipe and not only is it delicious, but it's super easy.  I haven't been able to find a container of au jus concentrate the last few times I've made this meal, but the au jus gravy mix works just as well!!  Love it!

        5 Stars 

1 comment:

Kami said...

This looks so good! I'll have to try this one.