Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Reads

Since I decided to take a break from school this summer, I've decided that I want to read a few books. I'm realizing that summer is close to being halfway gone so I probably won't be able to read them all, but I'll try to read as many of them as I can.








I'm currently reading Dreadnought and so far I'm enjoying it. I have a friend who is a huge Steampunk fan and so I decided to give his books a try. I read Boneshaker last year (same author as Dreadnought and Clementine) and I really enjoyed it, so I think I'll enjoy these two books as well. I just barely started reading this week and with my busy work schedule, I read about a chapter a day before I fall asleep. After I finish Dreadnought I'll probably read The Boy in the Striped Pajamas next. I wathced the movie they made and I really enjoyed it so I think I'll give the book a try. Like I said earlier, I probably won't read all the books this summer (especially when I read a chapter a day ;-p) but I'll do the best I can!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love summer reading! I'm not a huge fan of Steampunk. I thought I would be. The ones I've read are good, but not amazing...you know? I hope you will be able to blog more now that you are taking a break from school!