Friday, November 16, 2012

A Day Of Female Pampering

I felt like it was time for some much needed female pampering today.  So I started off my day by getting my hair done, and I decided to get a new look while I was at it.
Bangs!!!  I've done the bangs before, but I decided to do them again because I really wanted something different.  
After I got my hair done I went to get my nails done too.  I love getting my nails done, but I usually save that extravagance for the holidays since it can get expensive.  
 I chose gold tips because I thought it looked festive for the upcoming Holidays!!  

I had a great day because I got pampered and I felt beautiful all day!  I got compliments everywhere I went and what woman doesn't want that?

6 comments:

Kami said...

I like the bangs! It is good to feel pretty! I'm glad you treated yourself!

Melanie said...

I love your bangs! They really suit you. I haven't had bangs since I was like 4, lol They're too much work for my curly hair.

Kristin said...

Thanks!!!

Kristin said...

Thanks!!!

Brandon said...

Kristin,

Text me sometime!

Brandon said...

Brandon Ross by the way.