Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An Attractive Old Man

Meet Howard Keel!!!  
Isn't he just one of the cutest older men you have ever seen?  Howard did pass away back in 2004, but regardless, he is super sexy!!!  
Howard Keel played one of my favorite characters in the Dallas TV series from the 80's, Clayton Farlow.  When his character was first introduced to the show I had a little crush.  I thought he was a super good looking older man.  A few episodes later my mom happened to mention that  Howard Keel played Adam Pontipee in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
 OMG!!! I totally see it now!!!  He was even cute when he was young.  Anyway, I just think that Howard Keel aged well unlike most actors these days.  

1 comment:

Kami said...

Awesome! I never thought he was cute. He is ok though. He is also in Kiss Me Kate.