Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blood Vessel Burst

On Saturday August 20, 2011 I had a blood vessel burst in my eye!!!! I've never had that happen to me EVER!!! I was scared out of my mind when I noticed the blood spot while I was at work Saturday. My boss tried to calm me down by telling me that I was fine and that the blood spot would go away. I actually took this picture just a few minutes ago and the redness is actually getting MUCH better. I was getting really worried there for a few days when the spot spread into a whole section. I think all the redness should be gone by the end of the week though. If you really want to get grossed out, google "blood vessel burst in eye" and you'll see some pretty nasty stuff. Luckily my eye never got as bad as some of the eyes I googled.....NASTY!! (shivers running down my spine)

1 comment:

Kami said...

ew! That would freak me out too. Glad it isn't too serious though.