Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A New Hair Cut

It is a tradition for me to get my hair done on my birthday. My birthday is on a Saturday this year and my hair stylist will be out of town that weekend so I got my hair done today! Because of the damage done to my hair back in September...my stylist thought it would be wise to chop off as much of the dead hair as we could!
This is what we got...Not the greatest picture of me but the hair looks pretty cute. I think one side is a little longer than the other. I might have to go back and have her cut some more off the longer side. I'm excited about my new cut. It feels healthy. There are still some short layers in the back from the damage but it is less noticeable with this cut.

5 comments:

Kami said...

I really like it! I've been thinking about growing my hair out into something similar. Happy Birthday this Saturday! Are you going to have a party or something? David and I will throw you one if no one else is.

blaine and michelle said...

It looks cute!

The Carlsens said...

Oh I love you in short hair like this! You look so mature and beautiful. Happy Birthday by the way.

Marilyn said...

I like the hair cut. You look cute no matter the hair style, but I do think it's cute. When hair gets damaged, there's no choice but to cut it, though.

Melanie said...

nice! It's so weird to see you with short hair after the years and years I knew you with your hair down to your butt. I got my hair cut a few weeks ago similar style only curly.